Tuesday 23 April 2013

I'VE LEFT IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS

Our injured Goldfinch is now in better hands than mine. I rang the RSPCA to see what would be the best thing to do with it as I had noticed it's broken it's wing, they said to take it to your local vets and they would call and pick it up from there. So the family put him in a clean box last night and I took him up to the vets this morning where I should think it'll get well treated. It's a lot healthier than it was and tried to leap out of the box at the vets. Hope it get's back to full health and strenghth and I might see it back at my feeding station like this one. 

a healthy goldfinch
Let's hope our goldfinch makes a speedy recovery.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawson,
    Thought I would just say "Hello" and enjoying the blog! Keep up the good work
    Leon Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leon,
    Thanks for having a look at my humble blog hope you like the pic's and the b**ls*i* I type.
    Perhaps I should do a video of myself putting that hide up now that would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... That would be, if your anything like me I scare off everything around me putting the bloody thing up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovly pic's, love the blog, and that poor goldfinch ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you glad you like it, lets hope the goldfinch is flying free again soon.

    ReplyDelete