Sunday 13 January 2013

GETTING COLDER

The first dusting of snow had me hoping that something new would venture to my feeders this morning, although the place was a hive of activity nothing new came in. With snow forcast for the next few days and it being so cold {I think winter has finaly arrived} the birds are going to find it tough going, with my little take away stocked right up for them I might get something new to photograph at my feeders, here's hoping.


Here's a Nuthatch hanging off one of my xmas presents a circular basket feeder.



Here's the only Brambling I've had in today a female.





Reed Buntings






A nice goldfinch. Always have good numbers of these.



A cold looking Chaffinch



Here's a Coal tit




A Blue tit




And the largest of the titmice the Great tit.




A Robin.




a Handsome Blackbird.




Great Spotted Woodpecker amongst the feeders







One of the many Jay's that visit the feeders.



Like I typed earlier here's hoping for something out of the ordinary in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment