Tuesday 15 June 2021

RIB TICKLER

Friday the 4th of June will live deep in my memory, as the day I cracked my ribs after falling on some rocks whilst carrying a set of ladders from the tree we had a Tawny owl nest box in.

It's been a bit of a frustrating time for me since my accident not been able to even lift my binoculars let alone my camera so birding for now is out of the question. (where's my crying emoji).

I did edit a couple of pics that I'd taken before my accident and Mr. Nest finder Stephen Carter has sent me some pic's of a couple of recent nests that he's found, so at least I've got some content for you.

Here's is findings,

spotted flycatcher

reed bunting chicks

meadow pipit
A nice couple there for you especially the Reed Bunting and Spotted Flycatcher which are very difficult to find.

Here's a couple of recently taken pic's from yours truly the Green Woody is a bit blurry but it was a heavy crop.

stonechat

green woodpecker (female)

pied wagtail


Hopefully my ribs will get better soon so I can get back out there, I never want to go through this again the pain was and still is excruciating, thank you all once again for stopping by and hopefully I'll catch up with you soon, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment