Thursday 30 May 2024

PORTRAIT OF A BUZZARD

 Here's a beautiful Buzzard that landed on a lampost near my home recently and stayed there long enough for me to get a few pics before it took off.

buzzard on an old lampost



 A Facebook friend of mine Christian Paul who is a portrait artist asked if he could paint one of the pictures. So of course I told him I'd be very honoured and here is the result.

buzzard portrait

 A very talented young man indeed I was well pleased with it.

Here's a couple more Buzzard pictures I've taken recently and a couple of Red Kite photos as well, these are obviously birds in flight.

buzzard


red kite


While we're on the subject of raptors here's a Sparrowhawk pic from below which flew over the house recently.

sparrowhawk

Big thanks to Christian for painting my Buzzard pics a very talented man, I was very humbled that someone wanted to paint one of my pictures it just makes you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment