Saturday 15 June 2013

SOME PICTURES

Here's a few photographs that I've recently edited, I'm back in work now and all is going well with my new hips. Haven't been out with the camera lately thought I'd better edit the ones that I've taken over the last few weeks. Going back to work has restricted my birding time but one must earn a crust so no stories to tell just the pictures.


woodpigeon

This woodpigeon has started coming to the feeders.

great tit

nuthatch

dunnock
male reed bunting

female reed bunting

blackbird fledgling these are the blackbirds that I've posted about lately lets hope they make it.

with it's sibling


silhouette of the female

male blackbird

displaying meadow pipit
male siskin

female siskin


 
been trying to get a decent shot of a redstart but these feeble efforts were the best I could muster (so far)

female redstart

stonechat

blue tit


redpoll






great spotted woodpecker

goldfinch

some more nuthatch
a jay having a stretch

silhouette of a raven

swallow

chaffinch
another female siskin

and another male reed bunting

another redstart

another male siskin
and finally (thank god for that I hear you say) another dunnock
Hoped you liked them..........................................!

No comments:

Post a Comment