Monday 30 October 2017

LONG TAILS

Had a small flock of long tailed tits come into the garden today. They're not frequent visitors to my patch but were a welcome addition to the usual "garden birds".


long tailed tit



Also caught this Dunnock singing in the Autumn sunshine.


dunnock
A couple of days ago I photographed this Buzzard on one of the telegraph poles also managed a pic as it took off.


buzzard on the look out

take off
Great news about the Rock Thrush up at Pwll Ddu Quarry near Blaenavon.


rock thrush
It's just a few miles from my home and although I'd have loved to have seen it I don't really do the twitching thing unless it's at a site at my local patch but well done to those who have seen it lets hope the bird survives and manages to get back to Africa. (image taken from birdguides).

No comments:

Post a Comment