Saturday 3 August 2013

MIKE'S WALL

A big thank you must go out to Mr. Michael Taylor my father-in-law for his massive efforts in building the dry stone walls around our home. With me recovering from my hip operations I was'nt much help to him but he's soldiered on over the last two summers and done what we all think is a fantastic job. Just a bit of free electric to run his caravan so him and his dear wife, my mother in law Maria can enjoy some lovely summer days away from the hussle and bussle of Llanhilleth was all the payment he wanted so cheers Mike brilliant job.





Mike and Maria taking a well earned rest.












Here's some pic's of the man himself hard at work


Mike hard at it with Jack looking on.


the caravan


here's my contibution to his wall some sweet peas.

Once again cheer's Mike good job, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment