Sunday 28 October 2012

MY FIRST BLOG

                Hello and welcome to my blog

I've been interested in birds since I was a young lad and have got into photography especially birds and wildlife over the last about 10 years. Hope you enjoy your visit.



Me and my wife Tina, managed to buy and renovate an old house on top of the mountain in farmland in the south wales valley's. It was a dream move for us as we both love wildlife and the great outdoors. Here's a couple of before and after shots, as you can see there's a lot of work still to be done especially on the landscaping front. We managed to get some work done but with the absolute dreadful summer we've had it's been pretty hard going.  The rest of our family consists of my 3 step sons and our dog  Jack a 6 year old jack russel who's an old softy I've also got 2 grown up children of my own.

My camera is a canon eos 450d and my lovely wife bought me a 400mm canon f/5.6 prime lens out of my overtime god bless her and that's where most of my photo's come from.

I've set up a bird feeding station at the back of the house and take a lot of my pic's through the bedroom window, our house is like a hide an expensive one though.

Here's a couple of my better efforts.










 

Well this is the end of my first blog hopefully I'll get better with time,  cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment